ALL-NEW ERGONOMICS, PRECISE BRAKE MODULATION, & WIRELESS ELECTRONIC SHIFTING
Control the road with the Shimano Ultegra ST-R8170 Di2 Shifter W/ BR-R8170 Caliper set, designed for the new 2x12 speed Shimano drivetrain.
Shimano's new Ultegra ST-R8170 brake levers bring enhanced modulation and control to every ride by employing Shimano's proven SERVO-WAVE technology. The all-new Di2 platform, used on both Dura-Ace and Ultegra, untethers the shifters while delivering the world's fastest, most reliable wireless shifting.
To the delight of riders and mechanics alike, the new Ultegra BR-R8170 caliper delivers enhanced modulation, a quieter brake system, and an easier than ever bleed process.
The Ultegra R8170 disc brake caliper brings a new level of control to the road cycling world with enhanced modulation and a quicker initial braking point. Despite its smaller construction, the system is quieter than ever and easier to maintain.
- Clean Cockpit: Wireless connection enhances the aerodynamic effect and easy maintenance
- Wireless shifting customization via Shimano E-Tube Project App
- High electronic energy efficiency, 1.5 to 2 years of battery life with easy-to-change CR1632 shifter batteries
- Unparalleled ergonomics engineering refined with pros' feedback
- Raised hood peak improves ergonomics
- Optimized brake control
- Lighter, smoother lever action
- Enhanced modulation thanks to an expanded braking control area
- Compatible with wirelessly or wired connection
- 10% wider pad clearance decreases brake noise
- Maintenance-friendly bleeding process